If you are a policymaker, a diplomat, or a governmental or intergovernmental organisation, PRPI can offer you the following:
- Providing an independent one-stop shop where you can keep abreast with the latest developments in and relating to the Polar Regions, read analysis and commentary by leading experts, and commission or access policy reports, papers and briefs with practical policy recommendations;
- Equipping you with the research, advisory and communications support you deem beneficial or necessary to enhance the quality and extent of your own contributions in Parliamentary debates, policy design and implementation, international negotiations, intergovernmental fora, conference participation, press interviews and public outreach;
- Serving as a reliable, dynamic and effective secretariat, advisory body or research provider for any All-Party Parliamentary Group, Intergroup, Working Group, Select Committee, Standing Committee or Council with which you may be involved and which relates to a theme or region that falls within the scope of our work;
- Assisting you with periodical monitoring of developments in a particular area; identifying and adopting best practices; crafting, implementing and monitoring projects, policies and programmes that integrate research findings; building and strengthening public-private partnerships; and improving the climate for research cooperation, trade and investment;
- Facilitating dialogue between governments, diplomatic missions and intergovernmental organisations and with NGOs, civil society organisations, universities, think-tanks and the private sector; multi-stakeholder consultations; workshop, conferences and outreach events; and more effective engagement with traditional and new media.