If you are a researcher or represent a research institution, PRPI can offer you the following:
- Providing an independent online platform where you may build on your own and our pool of expertise to provide timely and nuanced analysis and commentary on issues of relevance to the Polar Regions;
- Offering you the opportunity to showcase your research before a wider audience of end users, both traditional and non-traditional, thus raising the profile, visibility, impact and reach of your research;
- Assisting you to communicate your research effectively and engagingly to researchers across the disciplines, policymakers, journalists, producers, explorers, NGOs and the public, whether through policy briefs, editorials, articles or press releases;
- Connecting you with opportunities in the public and private sectors, civil society and the media to translate high-quality technical research into practical policy- or industry-relevant outputs, enabling you to integrate your research into policy and practice;
- Facilitating cross-disciplinary collaboration between researchers across the natural sciences, social sciences and humanities, as well as topical, sustained and mutually enriching engagement with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental actors.